Saturday, March 27, 2010
March 27, 2010: My Life
It's hard to experience a rush of emotions all at once. In my life right now I'm so happy! I spend every waking moment with my girlfriend. I'VE NEVER BEEN AS HAPPY AS I AM RIGHT NOW! But it's scary too...because I would never want to lose the love we have. I know in my heart our love can last forever...but I really want her to trust me...to have faith in me...to KNOW that I'll never forsake her. I could never do anything to hurt her and I can honestly say I could never love someone nearly as much as I love her. I know she's THE ONE! She's the only girl I see...and who "SEES" me too!!!! And I just want to jump up and down with joy but I can't because while I know she believes we can love "hard," I realize at the same time she doesn't believe love is permanent. But how do I SHOW HER OUR LOVE IS DIFFERENT?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment